Carriage Door Openers
Why get out of your car to open your swing-out or sliding doors? At the push of a button, your doors can swing or slide automatically. Our openers are even available separately from our doors! Choose from any of our electric opener systems.
Franklin Autoswing Opener
The Franklin Autoswing Opener offers quiet operation and great torque. We developed the Franklin with our European manufacturer. Therefore, it has been designed to work with your carriage doors.
The Franklin system is placed right above the doors, leaving the ceiling clear of any track. Once installed, the Franklin is ready to operate with little programming. While we recommend a professional installer, many builders and homeowners install the Franklin. Either way, your full warranty still applies..
This impressive opener has a great service record and meets or exceeds UL 325 Safety Standards.
Free shipping on orders of $70 or more when shipped to the United States or Canada. (Please call for Alaska, Hawaii, and international shipping rates.)
- 2 Motor Operators and Pivot Arms
- Control Box Panel, 120 volt
- Pair of Safety Infrared Sensors
- 2 four button remotes (will work with 4 sets of openers)
- Wall Control Station (with low voltage wiring)
Franklin Operation Video
NEW PRICE! $1,368.00 (FREE SHIPPING**)
The Fremont Opener is unlike any other. With its patented German engineering, this opener is suited to operate carriage doors. The Fremont is durable, quiet, and also easy to install. So order yours today!
This opener uses the smallest number of moving parts of any opener on the market, therefore it is exceptionally durable. A soft start and soft stop makes for smooth operation and meets or exceeds UL 325 safety standards. The Fremont requires zero maintenance and comes with a lifetime warranty on the whole unit, plus a 2-year warranty on all accessories.
The Fremont Opener includes:
• Clear installation instructions
• Heavy-duty 24V DC motor
• 10′ rail for ceiling mount application
• Two pushrods for one pair of doors up to a 9’ opening (upgrade rod length for wider openings, see below for options)
• Pair of photo safety eyes
• Two transmitters and interior wall station (4-button transmitters will operate up to four openings)
• Secure Rolling Code Technology, Homelink compatible – AM 310MHz (adaptor for 315MHz available upon request)
• Meet or exceeds UL 325 safety standards
- AOCM ¾ HP Opener Kit (up to 9’ opening) $398
- AOCM 1 HP Opener Kit (up to 9’ opening) $428
- Upgrade to Longer Rods for 9’+ to 10′ opening +$20
- Longer Rods for 10’+ to 11′ opening +$30
- Rods for 11’+ to 13′ opening +$98 (requires LTL shipping)
Edison Sliding Opener
Don’t get out of your car. Don’t get off of your tractor. Let the Edison Sliding Opener open your barn doors with ease. Now you can open a sliding door just as you would your conventional garage door.
The Edison is ideal for commercial use, agricultural purposes, or residential applications. There is nothing out there as simple, affordable, powerful, quiet or reliable.
As America’s premier builder of carriage doors, Real Carriage Door & Sliding Hardware developed and designed the Edison in 2008 with collaboration from our European manufacturer, tailoring it to be simple, robust, and ideal for the most common sliding setups possible:
Single-Slide (single door or multiple cascading doors moving in one direction to open/close)
Biparting (two doors meeting in the middle of opening)
By-Passing (two doors passing by each other is same opening)
- Medium duty
- Has a slightly faster opening/closing speed
- For doors up to 300lbs
- 7lb max force to open
- System can be mounted to the ceiling or wall
- Single door or multiple door applications
- Meets or exceeds UL 325 safety standards
- Great for pole barns, workshops, sheds, garages, and more.